- Call for expression of interest – Sistemas...
- Urban Accessibility Hub Seminar: Accessibility and...
- Call for papers: Urban Accessibility for more...
- President Néstor Kirchner Fellowship call for...
- Register now – Senior executive training on...
- Call for abstracts – “Dangerous...
- Public lecture: Social and Environmental Costs of...
- Call for papers – 24th International...
- New free MOOC: Rethink the City – New...
- Enroll in MOOC on “Management of Smart...
Call for papers – 24th International Seminar on Urban Form
The 24th International Seminar on Urban Form would like to share the following call for papers:
The theme of the conference is “City and territory in the globalization age”. The organizers and the Council of ISUF invite participation in the Conference by interested academics and professionals.
The program committee encourages the submission of articles that communicate and explore some of the aspects of The Urban Form related to the “City and territory in the globalization age” according to the main title of the Conference.Topics on which proposals are particularly welcome include:
1. Stages in territorial configuration
2. Urban form and social use of space
3. Reading and regenerating the informal city
4. Efficient use of resources in sustainable cities
5. City transformations
6. Cartography and big data
7. Tools of analysis in urban morphology
8. Urban green space
February 15, 2017 – Abstract submission deadline
March 15, 2017 – Notification of acceptance of abstracts
April 30, 2017 – Deadline of registration and the provision of visa-support letter
May 30, 2017 – Deadline for the submission of full paper
September 27-29 – XXIV ISUF Valencia
Proposals for papers should take the form of abstracts of papers. They should be prepared in the following format: title of paper, author(s) name, affiliation, address, e-mail address, telephone number, keywords, 250-words. They should be submitted on open conference system. Abstracts of papers must be received on or before 15 February 2017. Notification of whether abstracts have been accepted will be provided by 15 March 2017. Those whose abstracts have been accepted will be required to pay a registration fee by 30 April 2017 to have their papers included in the conference programme.
FULL PAPERS AND REGISTRATION
The registration fee includes 12 months’ membership of ISUF, and conference lunches and dinners. Following acceptance of abstracts, submission of papers (not exceeding 4000 words) is optional. If submitted, they should be received by 30 May 2017. Authors should consult the Notes for the Guidance of Contributors to Urban Morphology, available on the ISUF website (www.urbanmorphology) or in recent copies of the journal, before preparing their papers. Selected papers may be published after the conference.
Carla Alejandra Filipe Narciso: firstname.lastname@example.org